Friday, August 12, 2011

Body Issues...Please Help?

Unless you are really short, you don't weigh too much. If you're eating healthy I am sure that you look great. Most girls worry about their bodies, but if you want to look good you need to get over it. I weigh 80 kg and guys think I look great in a bikini, despite my huge belly. I used to be scared to wear a bikini, but I realized that covering up didn't make me look any better so I started wearing bikinis. You should definitely wear a bikini without the shirt tomorrow. You'll look better without the shirt because a wet shirt only makes you look insecure and doesn't hide anything. You can wear a shirt there, but take it off when you go in the water. Even if your body isn't perfect (though I'm sure it is for you), if you're in a bikini you'll still look hot to most guys. Nobody cares if your body isn't perfect, and you're clearly not fat so you might as well wear a bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment