Sunday, August 14, 2011

Should I take my ex back?

Help...please...Ok well me and my ex are both 15 and at the time we dated we was 13. We dated for almost 5months. I broke up with him because: his parents didn't know we was going out, we never saw each other outside of school, he didnt have a phone so i had no way of talking to him, his mom was really strict and didn't want him to go out anywhweres r be involved with any girls. To me it felt as if our relationship was jus a normal boy girl friendship that jus hugged, held each other close, and held hands during recess and stuff. Summer was coming up and i knew we wouldnt be able to talk r see each other while school was out. I didnt really feel anything but maybe a little connection. I think if I would of been able to talk to him on the phone, seen him outside school, got closer and mayb shared a kiss. He would of been my first and i would of been his first. I probably could of fell in love with him. It's now been 2 years and we take a cl together in high school and it's like everytime I see him I can't help but smile and giggle. When he's around me I jus wanna run up to him, rap my arms around him and never let go. I jus wanna sit and stare at him. I honestly think in my heart he could b the one. Everything was perfect and I jus can't get him out of my head...he now lives with his dad and I could see him on weekends and talk to him whenever.... What do you think I should do??? Should I write a note and tell him how I feel??? Should I ask him how he feels first??? How should i confront him on my feelings.... Btw in cl we always catch each other and have eye to eye moments and then we smile... Please all answers r appreciated....

No comments:

Post a Comment