Monday, August 15, 2011

A girl who is my friend rejected me even tho I didn't ask her out she thinks shes better than me what to do?

ok this girl is probably the first girl i ever liked adn she kinda liked me at the the same time but the flame kind of fizzled out and she moved on to other guys. (this was in secondary school) now we're both in college and she has changed dramatically. i wouldnt like her again because she has changed so much. what i liked about her has gone and now she has started wearing makeup which i really hate about girls(no offence) any way i was walkin with her and her friend and her friend did that thing where they bring up past romances and as soon as she mentioned our past she gave the most terrible look as if something had truly disgusted her.but she didnt see that i saw her reaction adn i was pretty hurt by this....any advice???

No comments:

Post a Comment