Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What is your opinion about this guy? Please help!?

We were friends freshman year of college and were roommates sophmore year in a house with another student. We were friends and hung out, but everything was 100% platonic. I had a BF that I was totally in love with and didn't think of my roommate that way at all. I think at first he had a crush on me though, because my friends told me that, and he tried to cuddle me on the couch once but I just jumped up "to go to the bathroom" and pretended it never happend. Later I moved out to my own 1 bedroom apt, but we have remained in the same circle of friends (it is 1.5 years later). 8 months ago me and my BF broke up. I have been single and slowly developed a huge crush on my friend/ex-roommate. He never makes a move. I don't know if he doesn't like me, he is afraid because I rejected him once, or he is just shy. He's 22 and had 1 gf in highschool for like 2 weeks, but never another, so I know he's shy with girls. I flirt with him, and I think I make it obvious. What else should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment