Sunday, August 14, 2011

Roomate got me evicted...?

So my boyfriend and I moved into an apartment with one other friend. Me and my bf put down the first months rent and the security dep. The next month, we had to pay for our roommates rent too. Then for the next month he managed to pay his share of the rent. Well, I lost my job, so our roommate and my bf made an agreement to split the rent between the two of them to cover for past rent that we had paid. Well the day rent was due, was the day both of them got paid. Our roommate said he wasnt goin to pay for my share any more. My bf paid for me and himself leaving us with no extra money. Our roommate never paid his share. Well the next night our roommate got drunk and punched several holes in the walls of our apartment. One of the holes actually goes all the way through the wall...which makes our 2 bedroom apt into 1. Now we are all evicted and gonna get sued for breakin the lease and damages. Can me and my bf sue him for the deposit? Is there any way for us to get what we deserve?

No comments:

Post a Comment