Friday, August 12, 2011

Can anyone check my grammar, grammatical mistakes and sentence structure of the below sentences please?

After successfully completing my undergraduate study in Civil Engineering, I feel completely satisfied with my decision to choose engineering as my career option, as to me it is the most pragmatic and down-to-earth approach to tackling human problems. My decision to major in Civil Engineering was result of my desire to contribute something beautiful to the society, direct impact of Civil Engineering on every individual’s life and importance of infrastructure for development of a country. I was fascinated by the fact that something built on the face of earth is nearly eternal and hence carries forward the name of its builder forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment