Monday, August 8, 2011

Confused about a guy?

So today was the first day of school and we had to stay in homeroom for the whole day because the teacher had to tell us the procedures and what not and toured us around the school. There is a guy in my homeroom and I've liked him since last year and we've talked and joked around with each other for a while. Today I noticed he kept looking at me and he did it a lot. When we toured the school he nudge my shoulder and said "oops, sorry" teasingly. So, jokingly, I walked in front of him and said "oops, didn't mean to cut you off" and smiled at him. He gave me a confused kind of look and went to the bathroom. I was confused on what I did wrong. Later on I noticed he kinda side ways glanced at me during the tour and that was it. After that he completely ignored me, however he was around his guy friends. So my questions are; Is he annoyed with me? Is he ignoring me because he was with his guy friends? I'm really confused. Thanks to everyone who replies!

No comments:

Post a Comment