Saturday, August 13, 2011

How do you decide what is a healthy lifestlye?

I guess you have to decide for yourself through trial and error. One thing is certain though, we know that official types are not interested in educating us about health concerns, prevention etc, if it interferes with the economic interests of the powerful industries they are affiliated with. That is why the agribusiness/cattle industry has so much clout. Otherwise who would have heard about the Atkins diet ? It has nearly gotten to the point where when you see some recommendation from some source on T.V, its advisable to proceed in the OPPOSITE direction of what is being instructed. The vaccine craze is a case in point, among many. So we have to wade among the muck of misinformation and try to find our own way through. In my own case, I know from hindsight that when I was wolfing down meat, milk and packaged foods, I did have more health problems, and felt compelled to visit alot of doctors. Since I gave up the animal and processed "foods" years ago my worst concern has been worrying about the health of others. In answer to your last question about health claims I will think to myself who is benefiting from this claim, and does the government subsidize the makers of this recommended product. That should clarify everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment