Sunday, August 7, 2011

My first love?

My first love lasted for about 4 years and I believed our relationship was gonna last 4ver like any girl. Although I had to sacrifice a lot for our relation and endured the emotional insecurity he gave me, I remained with him coz I believd his love was true...Last year we separated after I found out tht he was lyin to me abt his residence n his college...though these are small things I was broken down coz he had expected 100% honesty frm me n had always hurt me by sayin i had nvr understood him..I felt he was d 1 hu didn understnd me n v parted..i was totally out of touch with him in these 10 months...thn finally 2 weeks back i spoke to him to know hw he was without any intentions to get bac to him n he was really sorry fr wht he did n said he needed me...I again fell fr him n got bac...n within 10 days I ve found out tht he is in love with his clmate in college n has been with both of us since 2006..fr almost 2 years n I nve knew abt it...he has slept with her too..

No comments:

Post a Comment