Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ultrasound shows a left supraclavicular fluid filled m with blood vessels to it. CBC is normal?

in 2005 I know my LDH was slightly elevated at 333 with cause unknown. I have had one abnormal pap smear showing epithelial cell abnormality described as atypical squamous cells of undetermined origin. I have enlarged lymph node on left jawline area and under both armpits. I have severe flares of eczema chronically but the itching seems to be even worse lately in areas that aren't usually affected that much. I had a recent bronchitis that I took z-pack for not resolving so then I took biaxin. I have had vague symptoms of occasional difficulty swallowing or choking, I can't really say what precipitates it. I also have vague symptoms of lightheadedness, shortness of breath, abdominal pain. I missed a period a month ago(unusual for me no, not pregnant) Occional urgent loose stools within last year. I am considered morbidly obese at 5 foot 6 inches, and 280 lbs. I get regular chiropractic treatments. can anyone give any ideas what could be going on with me? biopsy in 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment